Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursday

The Earth, it's beautiful!  And amazing, wonderful, delicate, unique, fresh, complicated, miraculous, and many other adjectives.  But I'm sure you all know that.


I've been watching "Planet Earth," an excellent documentary done by BBC.  Discs 1-4 were amazing!  The last disc was also very interesting, but really depressing because it was all about extinction and conservation.

Anyways, this post isn't supposed to be a plug for "Planet Earth" or BBC.  I am just grateful for the Earth and the TV show reminded me.

I consider it a personal gift to each of us from God.  There is no way that its creation just "happened."  Way too complicated.  Way too cool.


I think I might go outside and hug a tree now.

 

1 comment:

  1. You said it Rachel! We are so blessed to be given the earth and contained in it are all of our neccessities for life. Our Heavenly Father really blesses us!

    ReplyDelete