Monday, October 27, 2008

Television and Movie Mondays - The X-Files

This weekend we finally finished the first season of the X-Files.  And we LOVED it!  I've been wanting to write a T&M Mondays about it for a long time, but I didn't want to write it until we were finished.

The X-Files is one of those shows that I didn't really get into while it was on TV or even in the re-runs.  If it was on and I was flipping through the channels I'd watch it, but it's usually on the Sci-Fi channel and I don't get that one.

It's weird that I never got into it.  I really like any kind of mystery or crime show.  So when I saw season one for cheap at Costco (love me some Costco!!), I decided to give it a try!

The best part about it for me was that there were no inappropriate parts in it.  I think I'd feel comfortable watching it with or recommending it to anyone.  Well, maybe not kids... But that's only because the risk of alien nightmares are higher in children than adults. :)

So watch it, and check out the interesting wardrobe Scully wears.  I am so glad that I wasn't a young professional woman in the 90s!


What the heck is she wearing?!!  A wedding dress?  She wore it on a first date in that episode!





Hmm, a little high waisted maybe?









I'm more than a little glad that's not my blazer.








Don't get me wrong, I love Scully!  Just not her 90's era wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment