Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Newsworthy Tuesday - Fun Stuff

I found a couple funny news stories.  And I apologize in advance for yet another Japanese story!  The news is just so much more fun there!

Story #1 - Spiderman a robber?  I found this news article through Japanprobe.com.  Evidently, someone is using a Spiderman mask to rob people!  Bad Spiderman!

Story #2 - Mickey Mouse Tries to Register to Vote, but Florida officials denied him.  Supposedly, ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now) tried to get him a vote!  I've heard of them before.  They've had a bit of contriversy surrounding the legality of their voter registration programs.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha that is hilarious about spiderman, but not so funny about the voting, i am so sick of people cheating, it is ridiculous!! by the way i only lived in korea when i was little, but we lived there twice when my dad was working for the military. so have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derek and I lived there for about a year and half teaching English. We just got back earlier this year. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete