Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Finds - A Link Round-up

Grandma's Chocolate Pie , Homesick Texan.  I think I'm going to HAVE to make this.  Just looking at the picture made my mouth water!  Maybe it will be my birthday pie.  My birthday is today.  I should probably figure out what oleo is first...

First Try-It-With-Me-Tuesday Book Club, TJ Hirst.  This is excellent!  I'm looking forward to my first online book group!

Joseon-Era Hangeul Letters, The Marmot's Hole. It was Hangeul Day (The anniversary of the creation Korean alphabet) on the 9th.  I love Hangeul.  It is beautiful!





What I'd Like For You To Know: An American Mother Overseas, Rocks in My Dryer.  I love this series that RIMD does each week!  Here's another guest poster whose experiences overseas almost mirror mine!  I think it would be a lot of fun (mixed with a lot of trials) to make a career living overseas. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, have a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete