Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Finds - A Link Round-up

Book Report, Rocks in my Dryer.  I love finding new books.  The only thing I love more than finding new books is someone finding them for me!!!

Royal Icing, Joy of Baking.com.  Ok, so this isn't a blog, but it is pretty interesting... if you're into icing.  I remember my Mom using royal icing to decorate cakes.  She always told me not to eat it because "it would give me the poops!" :)

Emergency Plans and Disaster Kits, Food Storage Made Easy. Emergeny plans and disaster kits have always been too freaky for me to even try to figure out.  Plus, they seemed so vague.  People always tell us to have a plan, but then don't help us figure out a basic outline for what we need to have and do.  This post lays it out very simply!  Yay!


How to Define Acronyms Within Your Content, Performancing. This has to be the coolest thing ever!  I had no idea that I could make those cool tool tips on my very own blog!!! Let's test it! LDS, MSG, TNT, MFEO.  Yay!  I can do it!


Woman in jail after killing her online husband, Japan Probe.  Ok, so she's not really in jail for the murder.  It's more for the computer hacking she had to do on her "husband's" account.  You can read more about her murder on Yahoo News. Oh, and not that this matters to most of you readers, we heard about this game all the time in Korea.  From elementary aged students.  Older students thought this game was to "baby" for them!

2 comments:

  1. I love finding new books, too! Thanks for the point her direction, I don't visit her blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my collages with Scrapbook Flair which I downloaded online and then also with Picasso which I downloaded off of google. Both are free and lots of fun!

    I love reading your blog every day! It's so much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete