Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Newsworthy Tuesday

I can't take the credit for finding this interesting article on technology bringing families closer together.  It was on Monday's The Cheerful Scoop.  If you haven't read this blog yet, try it!  They post happy news everyday!

We never think of technology bringing families together.  At least, that's not what we think of first.  We first think of all the bad things out there.  The General Authorities have said many times that there are great things out there, but also many, many bad things.  I always just thought of lds.org.  Silly me! 

My first thought should have been like this article!  While we were in Korea, the internet was an invaluable tool.  It really brought our family closer together because we were able to communicate daily!

Anyways, I really loved how positive the article was.  There is bad stuff with the internet, cell phones, and the like, but we can use them to strengthen our families.  And let's face it, we really need that these days!

1 comment:

  1. It is so true. I'm thankful for blogging because I think it has brought me closer to many family members.

    There has to be opposition in all things. Any tool God can use for good, Satan will also use for evil. We just have to choose.

    ReplyDelete